Quality forensic accounting is vital as professional negligence or commercial litigation can damage your business. You may suspect fraud or you may just require a valuation of a business or other assets. In all of these situations, forensic accounting experts can help you achieve a successful outcome.
Our partners can combine wider sector knowledge with extensive expertise to guide you through the technicalities of financial investigation and dispute resolution.
Fraud investigators are financial detectives, isolating problems swiftly, minimising the potential damage to your business and securing the evidence needed to obtain a conviction.
Forensic specialists are frequently called upon in the following engagements:
- Appraisal of financial losses resulting from fraud
- Appraisal of damage resulting from prejudicial acts
- Preparation of expert opinions and second opinions
- Assisting solicitors in the financial aspects of cases
- Intervention as arbitrators or mediators in dispute resolution.